Nobody ever wants to wake up to an emergency in the middle of the night, but when your roof is not stable enough to get through a storm, that is the exact situation you will be facing. Whether a tree has fallen on your roof or there is a newly sprung leak, roofing emergencies need to be addressed immediately to avoid further property damage. Do not wait until you need a new roof or emergency roof repairs to request emergency roof repair services.
This is why we proudly offer 24-hour emergency roof repair services to homeowners and business owners. If your home or business has suffered roof damage, our roofing specialist will promptly arrive on-site to help repair and stabilize your leaking roof. Immediately you request our roofing services, and we will send a roofing contractor to perform a thorough inspection of your roof, help speed up your insurance claims, do the necessary roof repairs, and offer a replacement for severely damaged roofs.
24-Hour Emergency Roofing Services Near Me
Emergency Roof Storm Damage Repair
The integrity of your roofing material can be compromised due to rain, wind, and hail damage. During a storm, your roofing shingles could get blown away, your roofing tiles cracked, and rainwater could penetrate your roof causing a roof leak.
In case a storm damages your roofing material, it is crucial to have access to an emergency roofing contractor who will offer you quality emergency repair services. Our roofing specialists understand that storm damage requires immediate attention to be able to contain the damage to your house. This is why our roofers are always ready to offer you emergency roofing inspections and repairs after a storm.
Emergency Roof Fire Damage Repairs
Any type of damage to your roof can cause significant property damage if not given the roof inspections and emergency roof repairs it requires. A considerable percentage of home and commercial property fires start on the roof mainly because a lot of people overlook damages to their roofing material until they need urgent roof repairs. In most cases, roof fires are caused by a lack of proper insulation around the generator vent pipes of your house.
Without regular inspections, it can be difficult to detect problems in your vent pipes. Over time, these vent pipes will deteriorate and can end up causing a fire when combined with your roofing materials and strong winds. For this reason, it is vital to have roofing work done immediately if you notice any damage to your roof.
Emergency Flat Roof Repairs
Although flat roofs are less vulnerable to tree damage, they are more susceptible to water damage. After heavy rains, leaves and other debris accumulate in your gutters, causing clogs or blockages. Over time, this will cause a dam or pool of water to build up on your flat roof.
Depending on your drainage system and roof design, this water could cause leaks that would affect the interior of your home or commercial premise. Our professional roofers will help drain the water, clean your gutters and perform the necessary repairs.
Emergency Roof Tarping
If you do not seek professional intervention for a leak in your roof, you might end up exposing your property to further damage. The first thing you should do when disaster strikes is to place a tarp over the affected area or request emergency roof tarp services.
Without immediate intervention, your walls, floors, electric appliances, valuables, and other items would suffer significant water damage. When your roof develops a leak, tarp it immediately and contact our emergency roofing company for inspection and repair services.
Emergency Roof Replacement
Suppose your roof is damaged beyond repair, it is crucial to hire a qualified, roofing contractors who are skilled in roof replacement and is available when you require their services. Roofing emergencies strike when you least expect them to, so you need to have roofers who can do a thorough inspection of your property and replace your roof in a timely manner. Our professional roofers are available 24/7 and are dedicated to offering quality, emergency roof replacement service.
Emergency Pitched Roof Repairs
Pitched roofs are often susceptible to damage during storms due to blown over or fallen branches or trees. Tree damage can cause your roof to cave in, which will require immediate intervention to prevent further damage to your property and its interior and structural integrity. Our emergency roofing repair professionals are fully equipped and work fast, even in extreme situations.
Professional Roof Inspection Services
To determine the extent of damage to your roof, professional roofing contractors need to do a thorough inspection of your roof. Most times, the damage isn’t always apparent, but our experienced roofers have the tools and expertise to smoke out underlying issues. When you notice a small leak on your roof, you need to hire an emergency roof service to repair it immediately since leaving it unrepaired risks damage to your roof and building.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Common Causes of Roofing Emergencies?
The most common reasons for roof emergencies include:
- Rain Storms: Storms are a frequent phenomenon in several parts of the world. The heavy rains brought about by these storms can create a water dam on your roof. Over time, the accumulated water will cause a leak in your roof, causing widespread structural damage to the interior part of your property
- Storm Winds: The strong winds that accompany storms can pull your roofing materials, making them loose and leaving your building susceptible to leaks, critter infestations, heat loss, etc. Fallen tree branches can also create cracks or holes in your roof. When this happens, you might require emergency roofing repairs or you might even need to replace your damaged roof and get a new roof
- Installation Errors: Suppose your roof is improperly installed and you are long overdue for a maintenance check; your roofing system might be prone to premature failure. Having your roof regularly serviced and inspected can reduce the risk of a roofing emergency and prevent the need for future emergency repairs or replacements
Other causes of roofing emergencies include:
- Rodents or other animal infestations
- Ice dams or ice buildup
- Gale force winds
- Natural wear due to UV radiation and bad weather conditions
- Flashing failures around your dormers, chimney, and vent stacks
- Fire due to improper insulation
- Plumbing leaks
Can I Patch My Roof Instead of Replacing It?
Sometimes, replacing a few shingles on your roof is all you need to do to restore its beauty and functionality. Modern roofing materials are engineered to last as long as the property, while asphalt shingles can last for decades. However, before replacing your shingles, it is essential to have a professional roofer inspect your roof to determine the extent of damage to your roof.
There is a significant difference between the damage caused by leaks that extends to various layers of your roof and a few shingles lost during heavy storm winds. If the damage to your roof is extensive, it would be better to replace the entire roof rather than repair it.
How Long Are Flat Roofs Guaranteed For?
Flat roofing systems usually offer guarantees for between 10-25 years. This covers every central system, including asphalt, liquid, felt, rubber, and fiberglass/GRP.
Typically, flat roofs are guaranteed to last anywhere between 10-40 years. Fiberglass flat roof systems such as Topseal Doubletop Systems have a specific buildup that ensures they last up to 40 years without the need for emergency repairs.
What Kind of Dangers Would I Face if I Have a Hole in My Roof?
When there is a hole in your roof, no matter how small, it can pose significant dangers if not fixed or repaired promptly. A hole in your roof could potentially cause:
- Roof Material Damage: If there is a hole in your roof, even the slightest leak can damage your roofing and cause the hole to grow bigger, which will result in more expensive repair costs
- Attic and Ceiling Damage: When there is a hole in your roof, the first areas of your property to get affected and potentially damaged will be your ceiling and attic. The hole will allow water to penetrate your roof, damaging your entire roofing system. If you have ceiling-mounted fans or lights, they will likely get damaged as well
- Health Issues Associated With Mold: Water leaks are the most common cause of mold infestations. Mold can often cause respiratory issues such as asthma, rhinitis, and nasal congestion. Long-term inhalation or prolonged exposure to mold spores can raise serious health concerns
What Do I Need to Do In the Event of a Roofing Emergency?
If you have suffered significant roof damage, it is essential to observe a few things as you await professional emergency services:
- Do Not Attempt to Climb Your Roof: A damaged roof is highly fragile and can cause extensive damage if not handled properly. Climbing your roof or interfering with it in any way might cause your roof to cave in. If you have a damaged roof, seek emergency roofing repair services for proper intervention
- Repair the Damage Yourself: Attempting to repair your own roof can be potentially risky and may also compromise your insurance coverage. An insurance company is less likely to help cover the cost of repairs if you interfere with it. Our professional roofers can expertly repair the damage to your roof and help speed up your insurance claims
- Cover Your Property’s Interior: When there is damage to your roof, it is vital to cover the interior of your property using plastic sheeting. When you tarp the roof leaks you will be able to prevent further damages caused by leaks
Contact Our Emergency Roofing Business Today! Our Roofing Experts Respond Faster and Do More
Roofing emergencies can cause a significant disruption in your home’s or business’s daily operations, not to mention significant damage to valuable items. Our roofing service company understands the importance of fixing roof leaks as fast as possible, and we are prepared to offer emergency roof repairs and replacements.
Despite the cause of the damage to your roof, our professional roofers are equipped with the right skill, equipment, and knowledge to restore your roof. We offer 24-hour roofing services, so you can rest assured that we will be there to help whenever you need an emergency roof repair or replacement. Whenever you notice a leak or any other kind of damage to your roof, do not hesitate to contact us and request our emergency roofing contractor service.
For more information please visit the National Roofing Contractors Association.