Emergency Plumbing Squad is your number one emergency Boise plumber. Experiencing plumbing problems and plumbing emergencies are not uncommon, but one is usually not prepared for them. For many plumbing issues it is safe to wait till the next day to have a plumber come and take a look at the problem. Other times it is imperative to call a professional plumber right away and have your situation looked at to prevent further damages, extra cost and increased inconvenience.
When is it a Plumbing Emergency?
There are a few situations where you will require emergency plumbing repair right away, these plumbing problems cannot wait till the next day.
- Water Leaks – Even if it seems small it can be an indicated of a larger problem. Leaking and broken pipes or overflowing drains can cause incredible costs from water damage when water is sitting or leaking where is should not be.
- Gas Leaks – These are extremely dangerous for your health and safety, and the severity can often go undetected. If you suspect a gas leak, turn the gas off and call for help. When in doubt make the call, it is better to be safe than sorry.
- Broken or Malfunctioning Hot Water Heater – When you notice a leak in your hot water heater, or it is not making hot water like it use it, if there is a strange sound coming from it, turn it off and don’t keep using it, this can cause further breakage in your water heater. It is possible to wait till the next day in some instances, but why put yourself through the inconvenience of not running hot water, when you have emergency plumbers you can call and get immediate service.
- Backed Up Sewer Lines – Just Like our body, a functioning plumbing system needs to be able to drain and get rid of waste and water smoothly and quickly. When you experience blocked drains and clogged toilets and sinks, this is an indicator something is wrong. Often a little work with a plunger will do the trick when it comes to clogged drains, but if you are experiencing multiple clogs often, it is best to have it looked from a professional emergency plumber as it could be a bigger problem with the sewer lines.
- Sump Pump Repairs – In emergency situations such as storms, floods etc… it is important for your property to have your sump pump working. Call an emergency plumber Boise if you need your sump pump repaired or replaced.
24-hour Emergency Plumbing Services in Boise, ID
At Boise Emergency Plumbing Squad, we offer professional plumbing service in Boise ID, you can call us any time of the day and we can help you with all your plumbing needs.
Our team of experienced Boise plumbers have experience in handling plumbing emergencies, including burst or leaking pipes, burst washing machine hoses, broken/malfunctioning water heaters, bathroom and kitchen drain clogs, and sewer line blockages.
Quick response in such situations is vital to minimize damage to your home. Don’t hesitate to use our emergency services for your emergency plumbing needs. Our emergency plumbers are on stand by to respond quickly in a plumbing emergency.
Plumbing Services in Boise Idaho
Not only do we specialize in emergency situations, we offer everyday plumbing solutions as well.
- Installations, Repairs and Inspections
- Drain Cleaning
- Leaking and Damaged Pipes
- Malfunctioning Water Heater
- Repair of Plumbing Fixtures
- Residential Plumbing Services
- Commercial Plumbing Services
Plumbing Problem in Boise, Idaho? Call Us
We are proudly serving the residents in Boise, ID and the surrounding areas. Our 24 hour emergency plumbers respond quickly when needed outside of regular business hours.
Use our 24 hour emergency plumbing services in Boise, ID, to keep your plumbing system in optimal working condition. We pride ourselves in exceptional customer service. Call us, and our Boise plumbers will be with you shortly.
Emergency Plumbing Squad
950 W Bannock St Suite 1100, Boise, ID 83702, United States